Hello and welcome to the Imagine School at North Port website!
Thank you for seeking information about our school. Let me give you a few highlights about our Elementary Campus before you begin your website journey:
- We are a part of the Sarasota County School system
- We are a public, tuition-free school with a private school feel
- Our students wear uniforms and smiles every day!
- We cultivate a culture where there is a love of learning
- We strive for our students to be great citizens with quality character traits
- Our school has music, art, media and computer lab, and PE with specialists
- Our Measures of Excellence Committees sponsor many family fun events throughout the school year
- We are SHARKS; we are a family; we are a place where kids are #1!
- Feel free to call our school for a personal tour to see us in action. Kids deserve and need an excellent education – you will find that here at Imagine.
Ms. Aleischa Coover, Principal
941-426-2050 ext. 164
The Imagine School at North Port Upper Campus welcomes you to our website. If you are reading this letter, I hope it is because you are interested in learning more about our outstanding program.Located right off Interstate 75 in beautiful, warm and sunny North Port, Florida, our campus provides students with a PRIVATE SCHOOL educational opportunity for a PUBLIC SCHOOL price. We are a High Performing Charter School within the excellent Sarasota County School Board. The Upper Campus hosts students in grades six through twelve and we provide a highly structured, safe and academically challenging program to our approximately 600 students.I encourage you to spend a few minutes exploring our webpage to learn more about our many academic, athletic, extracurricular, social and technological highlights. I also want to personally invite you to visit the campus anytime for a personal guided tour. BECOME A SHARK……you will be glad you did!Sincerely,
John B. Halcomb, Principal
941-426-2050 ext. 706